Skip Navigation

Office of Institutional Equity

Confidential Resources

Not sure that you want to report, but need to talk with someone? OIE staff members stand ready to meet with faculty, staff, or students by phone or in-person. If you are not ready to pursue a formal complaint, you can withhold your name and other key details. We can talk through your circumstances and provide guidance on complaint options and services.

JHU provides emotional support and counseling services through its Counseling Center, the Student Assistance Program, and the Faculty and Staff Assistance Program