- Discrimination and Harassment
- Sexual Misconduct
- ADA Compliance and Disability Accommodations
- Accessibility at Johns Hopkins University
- Request Accommodations for Students
- Request Accommodations for Employees
- Documentation Guidelines for Individuals with Disabilities
- Disability Coordinator List
- Guidelines, Policies and Procedures
- Religious Accommodations
- Confidential Resources
- Policies and Laws
- Contact Us
Annual Diversity Report
The Johns Hopkins University Office of Instutitional Research reports on diversity statistics in the Annual Diversity Report. This Report is found at the link below.
OIE offers courses dedicated to training supervisors, faculty and staff on preventing discrimination and harassment, diversity and collaboration in the workplace and addressing bias.
Diversity Leadership Council
Made up of members from across the JHU community, the DLC's role is to foster diversity and inclusion.